Monday, August 8, 2022

Bonds of Love എന്ന Unit ലെ കൂടുതല്‍ ചോദ്യങ്ങളും ഉത്തരങ്ങളും (More Questions and Answers)

 Maternity

1.     Report the following comment of the Chinaman about Mikali.     
    Chinaman : “I cannot bear the sight of Mikali wandering across the streets with the wailing baby in his arms. I am ready to help him in any possible way.”
    The Chinaman said that he .....................
    ................. (a)........................... and he added
    that ................ (b) ...........................
    
Answer:
(a) could not bear the sight of Mikali wandering across the street with the wailing baby in his arms.
(b) he was ready to help the boy in any possible way.

2.    Complete the conversation between Chinaman and Mikali.    
Chinaman    :    My dear boy, why are you crying?
Mikali    :    I feel so lonely.
Chinaman     :    You are from the refugee camp, _____(a)____?
Mikali     :    Yes I am.
Chinaman     :    _______ (b)_____?
Mikali     :    It’s my brother on my shoulder and he is hungry.
Chinaman     :    (c)_______?
Mikali     :    I can’t take him to my mom because she is no more.
Chinaman     :    Oh! I’m sorry. If you come with me, ___(d)____
Mikali     :    No sir, Thank you.
Chinaman     :    Don’t worry boy, my wife will feed the child.
Mikali     :    _________(e)______

Answers:
(a)    aren’t you?      
(b)     What is on your shoulder?
(c)     Why can’t you take him to your mom?
(d)     We shall save you both.
(e)     Ok. May God bless you.

3.    Mikali could never forget the day his little brother was fed by the Chinaman’s wife. He records his thoughts and feelings in his diary. Write the diary entry.    

19 August, Tuesday
    Oh God, I am very happy today. How long a time have I been wandering in the camp for some milk for my little brother! He was crying all the time. I knew it was because of his hunger, but I was helpless. I was carrying him on my back and I saw the irritated faces of the people because of his loud cry. My search for a nursing mother was in vain. Somebody who approached us to help us cried aloud and drove us away seeing the horrible face of the child. But a kind Chinaman approached us and  invited us to his house. When I stumbled, he took the baby in his arms with care. He and his wife gave us a warm welcome and showed me their baby. She fed my little brother. It was God’s grace that we met the kind Chinaman and his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment