Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Rhythms of life എന്ന Unit ലെ കൂടുതല്‍ ചോദ്യങ്ങളും ഉത്തരങ്ങളും

1. Robertino was happy again. He realised that his parents too were experiencing the true happiness that love and kindness brought. We have seen how love binds all members of the family together.
Prepare a greeting card expressing your love and care for your parents.
2. Complete the following proverbs suitably using the words given.
a) A bird in the hand is worth two _____ the bush.
b) Look _____ you leap.
(on, in, before, at)
Answers:
a) in b) before
3. One night, at dinner, Robertino’s grandfather lifted his cup to drink coffee. His poor old hands shook so much that the coffee spilled on the clean white tablecloth. The cup, falling from his hands, broke into pieces. Robertino’s  mother spoke angrily to the old man. Grandfather never said a word in reply, but only looked at her with sadness in his eyes.
a) What could be the thoughts of grandfather at this time? Write down.
b) Pick out an expression from the given passage to show the helplessness of grandfather.
Answers:
a) Oh! My God, what can I do. My hands shook so much. I can’t take a thing properly. How can I escape from this problem. My daughter - in- law didn’t understand me.  She thought that I had done this purposely. My grandson Robertino is the only relief for me. He loves me very much. His love to me is the only thing that make my life happier.
b) Looked at her with sadness in his eyes.
4. Read the poem and answer the following questions.
The magic of mother’s love,
Brings harmony and bliss.
It covers like a blanket
And cures boo boos with a kiss.
It offers grand protection,
From evil that lurks round.
It tames the fears of little ones
And turns frowns upside down.
It holds a wealth of wisdom
With gentleness it guides,
It holds the hand when needed
Then lets go with fears of pride.
And though these precious childhood years,
In an instant pass,
The love and magic mom instils,
Will last ...and last ... and last.
a) What is the theme of the poem?
b) What does the magic of mother’s love bring?
c) Pick out the rhyming words from the poem.
d) Find out the simile used in the poem.
e) ‘The love and magic mom instils
Will last...and last... and last’
What does the poet mean in these lines?
Answers: 
a)The magic of mother’s love is the theme of the poem.
b) It brings harmony and bliss in her children.
c) bliss-kiss, years-pass
d) Covers like a blanket.

e) The influence of mother’s magical love is never ending.


No comments:

Post a Comment